Experiencing a day of the best of Perth’s “Valley of Taste” including a relaxing cruise on the Swan River aboard the River Lady.
For groups of 10 or more adults our Cruise Sampler package includes;
Charter with Morning Cruise
You and your friends start with morning tea soon after you board, followed by cheese with biscuits and our ‘Wines of the Month’ from selected Western Australian vineyards.
Upon the completion of your cruise up the Swan River, you’ll be met by our coach driver/guide to continue your indulgence of the Swan Valley with…
- Tastings at a choice of two quality venues (winery,brewery or distillery)
- Choose from our inclusive lunch options with a complimentary drink OR upgrade to a set menu lunch of your choice
- Options of olive tasting, sorbet tasting or Brewery / Cidery at own expense
- Chocolate tastings at the Margaret River Chocolate Company (NB: Complimentary wine tasting available on the day on request)
- Produce tasting at MRCC’s Providore
- Coach return to your nominated drop off point
- Morning Cruise: Cruise departs Captain Cook Cruises, Barrack St Jetty 9.45am. Coach return 5pm (approx)
- Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Includes complimentary return to Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds. A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- Our fleet range from 13 seaters to 48 seater coaches, and we match the venues to suit both the occasion and group size.
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tours