Our Indulgence, Indulgence with Cruise and Afternoon Delights Tours return from the Swan Valley via the Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Burswood & Perth CBD between 5.00 – 5:30pm.
Our Cruising the Swan, 2 way Cruise & Afternoon Delights Cruise Tours returns to Old Perth Port, Barrack Square around 4:45pm.
We run our tours 7 days a week except on those days the wineries are closed, which are Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the morning of Anzac Day. Public Holidays are subject to availability.
We have a surprising number of Perth residents coming out with us on our day tours to sample what the Swan Valley has to offer.
We also provide an extensive range of packages for social groups, corporates, hen’s parties, birthdays or just a group of friends wanting to spend the day in the Swan Valley without someone having to be the designated driver. Please refer to the Charter Packages menu above for more details.
Yes you can bring your baby on the tour however please be aware that we do not have any anchors for capsules or other baby seats
- You must carry babe in arms
- You only can bring baby on board if you the parent/ guardian accept that we Swan Valley Tours & the driver cannot accept any liability in case of an accident
- Strollers & Prams are not allowed due to space restrictions
Please ensure that you let us know at time of booking.
No alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the vehicle in accordance of the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4) (a). As our commitment to be responsible hosts and to protect our Tour Operators licence, we do not allow eskies brought onto the coach. Water is supplied at each venue. Wine bought during the course of the day will be kept in a safe place and handed back at the end of tour. If alcohol is opened/consumed on the coach, the driver is authorised to stop the tour and ask those offending (or all) passengers to disembark immediately. There will be no refund of any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence.
Please be aware that the venues also have a duty of care to all guests and will not accept anti-social behaviour. They have the right to exercise their discretion not to serve individuals or groups alcohol and to ask people to leave their premises.
Our commitment is for you to have an enjoyable and safe outing in the Swan Valley with due regard to the venues and to the members of the public.
Yes, we can cater for Vegetarians & Celiacs, please ensure you advise us of your dietary requirements at time of booking.
Yes, you will need to book to reserve you place on our tours.
On occasion we do have to cancel tours, this can be due to us not reaching our minimum numbers to run the tour or sometimes in winter the cruises can be cancelled due to bad weather or high tides. If this happens we will transfer you to a different tour that is confirmed or worst case scenario offer a full refund.
No, our coaches don’t have wheelchair access or storage.
Unfortunately due to logistics we do not. You will have to make your own way to either:
- The Swan Valley Visitor Centre Guildford, located on the corner of Meadow & Swan St.
You can either book via the Internet (on this site) or through one of the Swan Valley Tours team by telephone (the numbers are at the top of the screen)
You can call on 61 89274 1199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we would recommend having lunch before this tour, as it is not provided and you will be having substantial tastings.
We are very proud of how we are assessed by our peers.
We have been recommended by the New York Times and have one the following;
- Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2015
- Viator Travel Awards – Best Local Operator 2014
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Walk of Fame Inductee 2015
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Tourism Winner: 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Tourism Finalist: 2011
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Website & Online Services Winner: 2009, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Quality Customer Service Finalist: 2012, 2013
- Hanson Swan Business Awards – Business of the Year Finalist: 2012, 2013 & 2014
- WA Tourism Awards – Gold Medal Winner: 2007
- WA Tourism Awards – Finalist: 2008 & 2009
Smart casual dress is appropriate.
On the following tours – Cruising the Swan, 2 way Cruise & Afternoon Delights cruise, there is an Open Wine Bar located at the back of the boat offering complimentary wine. Beer/spirits extra. Eftpos is available.
Swan Valley Tours reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient passenger numbers. Swan Valley Tours shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, damage, loss or delay that may be caused to the passenger and/or their belongings whilst on tour. Full payment or credit card details are required to confirm a booking. Cancellation fee is 100% within 24 hours for coach tours & 72 hours for cruise tours.
- Full Payment or Credit Card details are required to confirm booking. Gift Vouchers excluded.
- Swan Valley Tours reserves the right to cancel tours due to insufficient bookings being received.
- Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
- Please note that in accordance of the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4) (a) no alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the vehicle. Wine bought during the course of your tour will be kept in a safe place and handed back when you disembark at the end of tour.
- Swan Valley Tours is a responsible host. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, drunkenness and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. The driver is authorised to ask any passenger displaying inappropriate behaviour to disembark immediately. There will be no refund for any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence.
Over the years, we have had guests from 39 countries visit the Swan Valley with us.
Please keep in mind our commentary is in English (Australian).
On the Day Tours, we run 12, 21, 23 and 35 seater coaches, so you’re not lost in a big group. We choose our vehicles with your comfort and visibility in mind.
For charters, we offer everything from a luxury 4 seater sedan through to 60 seater coaches.
Our Indulgence and Cruising the Swan tours depart Perth CBD at 9:45am, Burswood at 10:00am and the Swan Valley Visitor Centre at 10:20am
Our Afternoon Delights Tour departs Perth CBD at 11.45pm.
Please note that these times are approximate, depending upon traffic, and we ask guests to be ready 10mins beforehand.
Our Indulgence Tour with Cruise also departs Old Perth Port at Barrack Square at 9:45am, but check-in time is 9:30am.
Located outside the Perth Train Station at the busbay closest to the intersection of Wellington & William St, look for the orange Tourist Coach sign
Yes, our daily tours will run as normal.