Our Afternoon in the Valley private charter is perfect for groups of 10 or more who want to start later or are less serious wine drinkers or those short on time.
Choose from a coach or cruise option.
Relax and enjoy an afternoon of delights as we sample our way through Perth's Valley of Tastes, including:
- Wine-tasting at three quality wineries
- Cheese board
- A glass of beer and snacks at a microbrewery or a Middy at Funk Cider
- Chocolate tasting at Margaret River Chocolate Company & Produce Tasting at The Providore OR Chocolate tasting at Whistler's Chocolate Company
Be collected by your friendly driver and enjoy an afternoon of delights before cruising back to Perth
- Wine-tasting at two quality wineries
- Cheese board
- Chocolate tasting at Margaret River Chocolate Company & Produce Tasting at The Providore
- 2 hour cruise return to Perth aboard Captain Cook's River Lady. With afternoon tea, open wine bar and music.
- Tour finishes at Barrack St Jetty
- Lunch not included
The wineries are all noted for their quality produce and service, and all wine-tasting fees are included within the ticket price.
- From approx 12pm, return 5pm (approx) Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Tour commences from your nominated pickup point
- Includes complimentary transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds. A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- $100 non refundable deposit required to secure booking. Groups numbers can be approximate at time of booking. Confirmed numbers & Balance is due 2-3 weeks prior to commencement
- Bookings are essential - » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tours