Food and Wine Trail
Follow the Swan Valley’s Food & Wine Trail and indulge on all its produce.
Swan Valley Tours are offering this package for groups of 10 or more adults.
Our Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail package includes:
- Wine tastings at two Quality wineries
- Delicious lunch at your choice of venue
- Coffee roasting demonstration and tastings
- Honey tasting
- Sample produce from Mondo Nougat & Morish Nuts
- Chocolate tastings at the Margaret River Chocolate Company (NB: Complimentary wine tasting available on the day on request)
- Produce tasting at MRCC’s Providore
- Complimentary Transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and Surrounds
- From 10:30am, return 4.30pm (approx) Indicative times only, depending upon your itinerary
- Tour commences from your nominated pickup point.
- Includes complimentary transfers from Perth CBD, Burswood and surrounds. A surcharge for further distances applies, based on distance and priced on application.
- $100 – $500 non refundable deposit required to secure booking. Groups numbers can be approximate at time of booking. Confirmed numbers & Balance is due 2-3 weeks prior to commencement
- Our fleet range from 13 seaters to 48 seater coaches, and we match the venues to suit both the occasion and group size.
- Bookings are essential – » Click here for booking conditions
- For groups of less than 10 passengers, please see our daily tours